Terms and Conditions:
By placing an order with Ideal Stencils Ltd you are agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out below. Please read them carefully. Updated on 03/10/2018. We hold the right to update these terms and conditions at any time and on any review the date that they become effective will be shown as above.
We accept online payments through PayPal's safe and secure checkout and also through WorldPay secure payment gateway. We are PCI (payment card industry)compliant meaning your card details are protected during and after your payment.
- Pay with your PayPal balance (If you have an account)
- Pay via debit or credit cards. Either through Paypal or WorldPay
Placing an order:
When we receive your order you will be sent a confirmation email outlining the order details. This is just to let you know that we have received your order and it and that we will be processing it. Please make sure that the address details provided to us are up to date and correct. We will dispatch to the address you specify upon checkout and cannot post to any other address than this. If items are returned to us due to non receipt due to incorrect dispatch information then we will charge a resending fee.
We aim to dispatch most orders within 2-4 days of cleared payment. Larger quantity orders or during busy periods orders may take longer. For time scales on delivery and delivery services used and for all other delivery information please see our delivery Info page.
We will send you an email to inform you that your order has been dispatched and provide relevant tracking information if you paid for tracked shipping. We will also email you if there is a query or issue regarding your order or to let you know that your order, for any reason, is going to be delayed, so please check your emails for any order updates. We cannot be responsible for you not checking your emails which contain information that may effect the delivery/processing time of your order.
Canceling your order (Seller):
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. If you select the wrong delivery method on checkout (i.e you select a UK postage service when the delivery address is not in the UK) we may cancel your order and you will need to reorder. Any order placed is not deemed to be fully accepted until it has been marked as dispatched.
Canceling your order (Buyer):
We want you to be satisfied with your order and you can buy from us with confidence, but on occasions there may be a reason for wanting to cancel your order. If you do want to cancel your order let us know ASAP. If we dispatch your order before you request a cancellation, you will have to return the item to us for a refund. (Please see refunds section below) We DO NOT accept refunds on 'custom stencil' orders - Please see Refunds and Exchanges below section (3).
Refunds and Exchanges:
- We can refund and exchange unused shop items as long as we receive them back unused and in the original packaging.
- If you purchase the wrong item by accident and want to exchange for say a larger size then there will be a fair re-posting fee that simply covers the cost of posting the new article. These charges will vary depending on the items size and where it is being posted. We will advise you what the charge is at that time.
- Please contact us within 6 weeks of ordering to start a return or exchange. Refunds/exchanges or 'item not received' claims will not be accepted after this time.
- The 'Buyer' is responsible for paying the return postage costs. Please retain a Proof of Postage receipt from your postage provider, as you are responsible for making a claim in the event of the item being lost when being returned to us.
- Your return must be accompanied by either a pre-return email and/or a message left inside the parcel. Fully stating your order details and reason for return. We will not process refunds or replacements if we do not know why the item is being returned to us.
- Once your item is received back we will refund your original payment less the original postage fee or process your exchange and contact you for a re-posting fee if applicable. .
- If your item is returned to us due to 'non receipt/or non collection' then we will, without exception, charge an additional postage fee to resend it. It is 'your' responsibility to keep track of your order and if your item has not arrived by '3 weeks' from receiving your dispatch notice to contact us for an update/advise on locating your order. We do not provide refunds for items that are returned due to non receipt/or non collection.
- Please make sure your address details are up to date and correct at the time of ordering.
3)We cannot offer a refund on custom made/designed stencils unless deemed faulty or damaged as they are bespoke designs that are specially made to order. We will have clarified all the the design information with you via email before purchase so you are responsible for making sure it is suitable for your needs before payment.
For all returns the postage address is:
Ideal Stencils Ltd,
Unit 8 Driffield Busines Centre
Missing items policy:
Sometimes mail gets lost or delayed though this is rare. In this instance:
UK CUSTOMERS - If UK items have not arrived by 15 days of the dispatch date then please let us know and we will be happy to assist.
E.U ORDERS - If E.U items have not arrived by 25 days of the dispatch date then please let us know and we will be happy to assist.
USA/REST OF WORLD ORDERS - If these items have not arrived by 33 days of the dispatch date then please let us know and we will be happy to assist.
We are unable to refund or exchange items before these time scales have elapsed.
Item not received claims made after 6 weeks from dispatch cannot be considered. We deem 6 weeks ample for you to contact us to make us aware that the order has not been received.
For both UK and overseas customers is advisable to check with neighbours and your local mail sorting office to see if they are holding the item for you. If your item is returned to us due to non receipt then we will charge an additional postage fee to resend it.
Using your stencil/caring for your stencil:
Through our HOW TO STENCIL, VIDEO, and F.A.Q pages we give tutorials and tips on how to best use and care for your stencil. We do not accept responsibility for stencils that have not been used or cared for correctly or have been damaged by improper use. Please take reasonable care when unpacking your stencils, painting your stencils and washing, storing your stencils.
Where we have designed a custom stencil to a clients brief. We reserve the right to use any custom designs to sell and use in the future in any way we want, unless the client has requested and we have agreed to grant sole rights of the image to the client upon ordering.
We are a UK based business and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay any import tax that is due on items ordered.
All of our stencil designs are protected by international copyright law. We allow our stencils to be used for personal use and for creating items to be sold on a small scale. But if you are wanting to use our designs for anything on a larger scale than this then please seek from us written consent. Please don't attempt to copy our designs. We take this very seriously and regularly check online for any such infringements. Any individual or business blatantly copying our designs and passing them off as their own will have breached copyright laws and may face possible prosecution.
We take your privacy very seriously and will never share any of your information with anyone else.
Back to top